Hacking M3i Zero - An error has occurred.... help!

rgh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed the How to Enable M3i Zero - Quick Tutorial and flashed my formatted 8GB card with F_CORE and the System for M3i Zero & M3DS Real(24-3-2010) from: http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

When I insert the M3i Zero Cart into the DSI I can see the M3 icon and 'M3 Adapter www.m3adapter.com' text bubble.
When I tap or press 'A' I get the following message:
'An error has occurred.
Press and hold the POWER
Button to turn the system off.
Please refer to the Nintendo DSI
Operations Manual for details.'

I have double/triple checked the instructions and the process and I have deleted the F_CORE.DAT file after successfully flashing the M3i Zero cart (flashing red light stopped after 15-20sec) and have just the folder 'SYSTEM' (42.4MB) displayed as the 'top' file shown under windows explorer (ie I believe the system folder is at the root of the 8GB card)

I am a newb to the world DS carts and am trying to set this up for my kids, please save me from being a failure!
Thanks for reading this far and i would be very grateful for any problem solving tips!
:cheers:

rgh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmnnn,
Downloaded F_CORE and unzipped it again and flashed the cart again and it works!
icon is now cartoon character and text bubble is:
'Danny Phantom
Urban Jungle
THQ'
Anyways, seems to be an improvement and the boys are impressed, now to get some content!
:cheers:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!