M3i Zero - An error has occurred.... help!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by rgh, Apr 18, 2010.

1. rgh
    OP

rgh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2010
    United States
    I've followed the How to Enable M3i Zero - Quick Tutorial and flashed my formatted 8GB card with F_CORE and the System for M3i Zero & M3DS Real(24-3-2010) from: http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

When I insert the M3i Zero Cart into the DSI I can see the M3 icon and 'M3 Adapter www.m3adapter.com' text bubble.
    When I tap or press 'A' I get the following message:
    'An error has occurred.
    Press and hold the POWER
    Button to turn the system off.
    Please refer to the Nintendo DSI
    Operations Manual for details.'

I have double/triple checked the instructions and the process and I have deleted the F_CORE.DAT file after successfully flashing the M3i Zero cart (flashing red light stopped after 15-20sec) and have just the folder 'SYSTEM' (42.4MB) displayed as the 'top' file shown under windows explorer (ie I believe the system folder is at the root of the 8GB card)

I am a newb to the world DS carts and am trying to set this up for my kids, please save me from being a failure!
    Thanks for reading this far and i would be very grateful for any problem solving tips!
    :cheers:

2. rgh
    OP

rgh Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2010
    United States
    Mmmmnnn,
    Downloaded F_CORE and unzipped it again and flashed the cart again and it works!
    icon is now cartoon character and text bubble is:
    'Danny Phantom
    Urban Jungle
    THQ'
    Anyways, seems to be an improvement and the boys are impressed, now to get some content!
    :cheers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice