Hacking M3i Vs. iTouch2

thilixD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Acekard 2i is not working anymore (and neither my brother's), so I decided to buy another flashcard. And I'm deciding between the M3i and the iTouch2.
Which one is better? The two of then have the 1.4 fix? The two still have firmware upgrades? Which is more stable running the games?

Thanks!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
WarioN64 said:
iTouch2 has a fix and their firmwares are interchargeable, so you can use the iTouch2 firmware on the M3 and vica versa. Well thats what it was like on the DSPhat/Lite version.

I'm now aware of any fix for the iTouch2. Got a link? It's not on the official website, download section or forums.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Opium said:
WarioN64 said:
iTouch2 has a fix and their firmwares are interchargeable, so you can use the iTouch2 firmware on the M3 and vica versa. Well thats what it was like on the DSPhat/Lite version.

I'm now aware of any fix for the iTouch2. Got a link? It's not on the official website, download section or forums.

I dont think there is a software updater fix but new batches will come with a 1.4 fix and might be upgradable thats just my 2 cents but I think im right as i haven sen a fix anywhere too.
Warion N64 mustve bought one of the new batches.

Also on topic:M3i Zero is a better choice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb