Hacking M3DS Real Game Loading

Thenatos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i'm new to the scene and i've been working on getting my new colbalt ds working with my M3DS Real... I've read through quite a few guides thoroughly and i'm still having a rough time figuring out why my roms won't boot... I Am using the latest Firmware (2.9) and the M3 Game manager to load my games. As soon as I try to boot to one of my games, The DS just sits at the loading screen (or on first boot the "creating save" screen) for 10 min (untill i got tired of waiting and assumed it was useless to wait any longer)... I am using a Kingston 1GB MicroSD card, and i've also tried it on a Sandisk 256MB MicroSD card...

Also, all of the roms images aren't showing up correctly... they are almost like corrupt images.. I'm wondering if my roms are bad, even though i have used different avenues to obtain them (games i do own, but would rather not carry.... ...)

Any help is highly appretiated

crazyshiza

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't use M3 Game Manager to load games onto the M3 Real, M3 Game Manager is only for Slot2 cards like the M3 Lite. For M3 Real you just simply copy the .nds file from your PC to the micrSD card.

Thenatos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, THANK YOU SO MUCH... is it nessecary for me to patch them as well? i forget what program it was that did it?

AnDrO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
and the M3 Game manager to load my games.

Don't use GM to load your games, just copy them and paste to the card.

Edit: crazyshiza was faster
tongue.gif

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Additionally, you can use a program called Drivesort to organize your .NDS backups so the are organized alphabetically automatically everytime you choose a game.
smile.gif

Make to sure to use the program once you have put the .NDS backups on your memory card. There is another post on how to use it here.

Best of Luck,

Digital

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime