m3ds real custom ds case insert

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by evillvi, Jan 1, 2010.

1. evillvi
    OP

evillvi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2009
    United States
    hi everyone....

i dont know if im posting this in the right section or if something like this has been posted before but im trying to make a paper insert cover for a nds game case for the m3ds real. my question is does anybody have or know where to get good quality logos of m3 ds real? i would also like the movie player logo also. ive searched on google and all i can find are pictures of the cards or pics of the boxes with the logos on it but they come out to blurry when i try to put them in my cover. here is my work so far and i am open to help and/or suggestions...

[​IMG]

2. House Spider

House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Banned
    Apr 25, 2009
    Dundalk
    Shit thats good!

3. BlackDave

BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    The Promised Land...
    Unless it's for personal use, I don't think you can put the Nintendo Seal or the ESRB logo on it or else they'll cause you trouble XD

4. Hatsu

Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Banned
    Oct 19, 2009
    __________________ Warn: 50%
    Very good.

5. evillvi
    OP

evillvi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2009
    United States
    im making it for myself and its not finished yet. i do intend on deleting the things you mentioned. im just trying to figure out the best way to add the logos in right now. keep in mind this is just a wip. heres my updated one.

[​IMG]

6. Snorlax

Snorlax POSTMODERNISM

Apr 26, 2008
    Australia
    Keep all the Nintendo and ESRB logos on there. It makes it look better. o: Screw the legalities, it's just for yourself.
    As for the logo, why not just do a tile effect of an image of the actual cart?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice