OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
Horrifically stupid question.

1.14 is the most current firmware for simply....but there hasn't been an update in QUITE some time.

This is just unsupported now in lieu of the M3 Real?

I'm assuming real updates aren't for the simply as well...is there a firmware alternative?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I know there's a firmware alternative for the R4 which involves doing stuff with the YSMenu's files, but I don't know/think that there is a method to do that on the M3 Simply. It's mostly unsupported because the R4 Team was doing the updates and they died and also, they made the M3 Real.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The M3 Simply is just a rebadged version of the R4 so it's probably unlikely that Sakura could be run on it. Your best bet is to use the loader recommended above or to use YSMenu.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
It sucks so much that they just abandoned it. They should port M3 Sakura into it or something.

Not exactly that easy because they never originally coded sakura so they would kinda need to change the whole file system for that (or maybe a little less, but the point is you can't keep the same for forever).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.