Hacking m3 sd slim store

Hydra_Hunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking to get a m3 sd slim (without passkey), but im having trouble finding a good place and price.anyone know a good place to get it? (prefferably in the us) Thanks

jon_jon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot of places are out of stock at the moment including kicktrading. Jandaman only has the original M3 SD listed on their website and no SD slim listed. Winsunx only had the Chinese version and not the English version.

As of right now, your options are divineo.com and gamersection.ca at least if you want to order from North America.

Hydra_Hunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks I think ill go with divineo even though their shipping (same country) is extremely high (over $16 for 1) the only other place that has it is linker4u and they dont answer emails.

B

bleep

Does anyone know a good site that has original M3's and excepts PayPal funds (not credit cards).. so far the only site that does is Winsunx which only has M3Pro's which aren't what I'm currently after.

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks I think ill go with divineo even though their shipping (same country) is extremely high (over $16 for 1) the only other place that has it is linker4u and they dont answer emails.

It's FedEx Express Overnight for $16 and it actually ships from Canada... for some odd reason that's the only shipping option. I'm not complaining, because I got mines fast from divineo recently. I'm satisified with their service...
yaynds.gif

mr_ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just ordered (M3 Slim SD + Passcard3 bundle) from realhotstuff.com for $102USD, use 'SCDEV06' for additional 5% off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-