Hacking M3/SD Anomaly

DaRealChrono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...so I'm having a problem. Somehow or another my GBA folder on my SD card has grown to over 11 gigabytes on a 8 GB card, and only the GBA folder. I'm not really sure what's wrong, or what's going on, and was hoping someone can explain. Apparently my card is secretly from the future as far as 2095, where file names use no English...it's the code of the future. I've taken a screenshot so every can see.

Also, my card actually worked fine as far as everything else on the card went. However the checkdisk wouldn't check because of the 11+ gigs on my 8 gig card. Please someone explain wtf is going on lmao.

DaRealChrono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah no doubt
tongue.gif

I think someone traveled through time and put futuristic files on their for me to decrypt to warn mankind of impending doom.
tongue.gif
Maybe it was Peter from Heroes...

In seriousness though, thanks I wasn't sure if my whole card was trashed now or not...gave me a fright, lol. Is their any particular cause for this to happen...like I said I didn't even play it when it was corrupted, and it played fine the night before when I put it on the charge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?