M3/sakura help

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by albel005, Sep 17, 2008.

Sep 17, 2008

M3/sakura help by albel005 at 9:58 PM (640 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. albel005
    OP

Member albel005 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well now when i put my micro sd into my card reader the usb won't read so i can't get on it i dont know if its sakura or what

2. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    I can't actually understand what are you trying to say..Try to write a bit nicely [​IMG] ..
    From what I figured, your PC won't open your microSD?!

SO it's probably problem with microSD card reader you have, I'm guessing it's dead..You should get a new one..
    If that's not the problem, if your PC can see the card being connected, but you can't access it, than your microSD is heavily corrupted, you'll have to use mobile phone or some other platform (as Linux) to read card and format it..

3. albel005
    OP

Member albel005 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well when i put my sd reader in my computer it says USB Device not recongized

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    It seems like your PC can't automatically install the drivers for microSD card and reader..
    First, try to update drivers manually, go to device manager, and find the card reader, it'll have yellow ! mark, click right mouse button and choose properties...update driver..
    or if you can, try using different microSD reader overall..