XP
Country
Norway
-Mew- said:
golio514 said:
-Mew- said:
DeltaBurnt said:
The Shadow Knight said:
Is it just me or does Sakura's checkdisk dislike Wario DIY saves? Sakura wouldn't boot with checkdisk enabled after creating a save with Wario DIY. I had to drop the System folder onto the SD again to get it to boot. The save works though.

Maybe it's actually corrupted?

Maybe mine is getting corrupted while it crated?
I think you have to format your card before doing it, that did the trick for me!
Now I'm happily enjoying D.I.Y.!

Doing it now, i'll report later.

EDIT: Yeah formatting the card worked thanks!

I FORMATED MINE but it didnt work with DIY

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
depends on when you download that...if you downloaded it on 3/26 then you've got the old version, if you download it today DIY should work, just make sure that you delete the old save first if you have one

Zero_cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
dsrules said:
depends on when you download that...if you downloaded it on 3/26 then you've got the old version, if you download it today DIY should work, just make sure that you delete the old save first if you have one

i downloaded it today.
can you send me ur sytemfiles and DIY. at my email

[email protected]

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
there is no need to email..check your minigame.eng file , if it's date is 3/26/2010 then you're using the new version, if it's date is 3/24/2010 then just download the file again from the link you posted

Zero_cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
dsrules said:
there is no need to email..check your minigame.eng file , if it's date is 3/26/2010 then you're using the new version, if it's date is 3/24/2010 then just download the file again from the link you posted
it is 26 but it still doesnt work.
can u please send me

Zero_cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DeltaBurnt said:
@Zero_Cool, when you formatted did you backup all your stuff first and then put it back on?

If so you need to delete the sav file and let Sakura create a new one. And if that doesn't work copy the rom back over.

i did i will post a video later.

Zero_cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Zero_cool said:
DeltaBurnt said:
@Zero_Cool, when you formatted did you backup all your stuff first and then put it back on?

If so you need to delete the sav file and let Sakura create a new one. And if that doesn't work copy the rom back over.

the video is not comming cuz i found out what was wrong.
it creates the save in 1 sekond i need a save game can somebody send me a working one at my email.
[email protected]

Zero_cool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Zero_cool said:
Zero_cool said:
DeltaBurnt said:

the video is not comming cuz i found out what was wrong.
it creates the save in 1 sekond i need a save game can somebody send me a working one at my email.
[email protected]

i was wrong im upoladed the video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head