M3 rumble ram pack

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Scorpin200, Oct 3, 2008.

Oct 3, 2008

M3 rumble ram pack by Scorpin200 at 6:17 PM (1,238 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    I bought this item to play my gba games, but when i start it up it freezes on the gba screen. Does anyone else have this problem, because i thought you needed this to be able to play this stuff.

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    I thought the rumble and the ram were different carts?

edit : Nope, looks like I was wrong. There's a rumble and a rumble/ram. Is it definitely the rumble/ram that you have?

3. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    The Rumble/RAM doesn't have enough RAM for GBA games, only for the Opera browser. If you want to play GBA games you need to get the GBA Expansion Pack.

4. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Damn m3 they did it to me again, but i thought it was a improved cart of both of them. Well unless there is another gba expansion that's better not to mention cheaper out there.

5. Fat D

Member Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    not even for that, the Rumble RAM pack crashes when loading large sites.

6. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    If you want to buy a good RAM pack by itself try going for the EZFlash 3 in 1. It has enough RAM for GBA and also has rumble. Problem is it's not supported natively by the M3 Real so you'd need GBAExploader to use it. The M3 GBA expansion pack, from personal experience, is hard to find by itself. You normally have to get it with the Perfect bundle.

And I agree the Rumble/RAM pack is really misleading. They could at least say specifically that it won't run GBA roms but I suppose this way they can screw more people out of their money.