Hacking m3 real- which bundle to buy?

sicksam1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is the ram pack only used for the web browser? is there any other benefit to geting that pack?

also does the gba include the ram pack? and how much memory does it have for gba roms? do you need an extra micro sd card?

i looked on gameyeeeah and it seems you can either get the gba with a normal rumble but not the ram rumble

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
is the ram pack only used for the web browser? is there any other benefit to geting that pack?The Rumble RAM Pack is the same, but with RAM for the browser and homebrew.
also does the gba include the ram pack? and how much memory does it have for gba roms? do you need an extra micro sd card?The GBA Pack can use the RAM and can play GBA roms. You start the GBA roms from your M3 Real. It will temporarely copy the rom to the GBA Pack. It has enough memory to run all games, and you don't need seperate memory for it.QUOTE(sicksam1984 @ Dec 11 2007, 03:00 PM)i looked on gameyeeeah and it seems you can either get the gba with a normal rumble but not the ram rumble
That's because you don't need a RAM Rumble Pack in that case: the Rumble Pack has Rumble and the GBA Pack has RAM. So a seperate Rumble RAM Pack would be a waste of money.

Hidekiadam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

I went for the M3 Real Perfect bundle

Gives me a GBA extender/32MB Rampack and a Rumble pack which I never use

the GBA compatibility isn't as good as some people would have you think, particularly with homebrew, however 85-90% of what I tried worked

DS stuff works flawlessly

If you plan on running dslinux then you really need the RAM, I wouldn't recommend opera, it's flakey as hell but the only one with reliable graphics -.-, I find it crashes when I try to use it with wikipedia, although links in dslinux is fine (if text only)

sicksam1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks. does the RAM have any benefit on emulators? or will it ever be used to make them run better? if not i think i'll just get the standard package

Hidekiadam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

Yes, snemul uses it for the larger roms

really for the amount of extra money I'd go for the perfect one, it'll be cheaper than buying it later on when you discover you did need it

Chrono trigger works with the rampack as do many others I imagine

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
does the m3 real have the same exact gui as g6 real? (I was really impressed, prolly the best iv've seen) as I am still thinking of getting this from gameyeeea or a supercard ds one. Which 1 do u guys recommend as im not fussed over rts.

Also do they update their firmware like suoercard do?

And finally how long do u think gameyeeea will take to ship to uk?

sicksam1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive bought from them before, it took around 5 days. they also give a tracking number so you can see exactly where your order is. was cool to see it slowly geting closer lol

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
ahh sugar i think i'll order both supercard and m3 real
and i'll prolly go on play.com and get 4gb sandisk micro sdhc for £18 delivered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1