Hacking M3 Real w/ RAM pack or Cyclo DS Evolution?

Supacasey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I'm kinda noob to the whole DS flashcart thing, but since I've been using CFW on my PSP for a while, I caught on pretty quick. What I'm looking for in a flashcart for my DS (Original) is ease of use, and compatibility with most DS ROMs. I narrowed it down to the Cyclo DS Evolution, or the M3 Real with the RAM pack. I've watched countless videos on them and read dozens of reviews, and I just can't decide. Cyclo looks like it has more DS features (Like the quick-start function), but looks a bit more complicated to use. Whereas M3 has a few less extra features, but looks very simple to use and comes with a RAM expansion pack for GBA games and the Opera browser, and it's cheaper than the Cyclo. Their compatibility lists look about the same, and they both support all the same basic features (ie; download play works with most DS games, etc), so I really can't decide which would be better.

berkley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I have used both cards, and personally I am a cyclo man, they have way more features than every other card (and all the features are easy to use), they have a huge and hopeful community (teamcyclops.com/forum), plus all you actually have to do is drop games onto the card and everything else is done for you, in my opinion they are the best of the best
smile.gif

Plus lots of updates for the firmware so your all ways up to date and all ways have the newest and best features!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
rasputin said:
Also M3 drop support for all their cards sooner or later.

see M3-all slot 2's and also M3-Simply
All cards stop being supported sooner or later. Even the carts with the best support will not be support until eternity. See the SuperCard Slot-2 cards, see the CycloDS Slot-2 card etc.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
rasputin said:
Also M3 drop support for all their cards sooner or later.

see M3-all slot 2's and also M3-Simply
All cards stop being supported sooner or later. Even the carts with the best support will not be support until eternity. See the SuperCard Slot-2 cards, see the CycloDS Slot-2 card etc.

supercard-2 ? still very supported, latest fix rom 2761 Bleach

cyclo-slot2 is a supercard-sd dressed up in fake supercard-lite clothing.. so ironically it's still supported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh just noticed that myself I bet it makes the Master System port look amazing by comparison lol