Hacking M3 Real.. (real dilema more like - help)

shadow21x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Slyder1980 said:
I finally got a real M3 from DealExtreme. (Thanks for suggesting that site) The MicroSD spring loads nicely into the side of the flashcart.

Anyway, onto more important stuff - couple of questions.

1. Whats better. The latest M3 SYSTEM folder direct of there site, or the M3 Sakura SYSTEM folder and why ?

2. Im using a 4gb Micro SDHC card, and while it works fine on with the normal M3 SYSTEM stuff, loading a game for the very 1st time takes a while to create a save file and launch. (I dont think I had this problem when I tested the Sakura stuff) any reason why its taking a minute or 2 to fire up. ?

3. Using the offical M3 firmware, the games are registering as twice the file size they really are.
wacko.gif
wtf.. lol

Sakura is way faster than the m3 firmware. I just got the m3 real perfect combo a couple of days ago myself so I'm still in the testing out phase, but from what i have seen so far, the m3 firmware is quite slow when compared to Sakura. Plus, with the Sakura 1.34 firmware, you can boot up with the m3 firmware if you choose to (in order to get more compatibility out of your homebrew applications, for example). The slowness you are experiencing might be because of the firmware. Try Sakura and see if load times improve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...