Hacking M3 Real questions

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we want music on our m3 real does the folder name have to be music.Also for our translated games do we just leave them in their folders or put the folders into the NDS with all the games and such.Thanks
yaynds.gif
rofl2.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8561 said:
If we want music on our m3 real does the folder name have to be music.Also for our translated games do we just leave them in their folders or put the folders into the NDS with all the games and such.Thanks
yaynds.gif
rofl2.gif

You can put music anywhere since you can browse folders. You can put translated games in NDS folder or anywhere since you can browse your microsd.
Easier if you use sakura fw : )

huds_n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for hijacking your post...anyway just got myself ds lite
yaynds.gif
and been looking thru all the info on flashcard n stuff ( noobies here
wacko.gif
) .. thinking of getting M3 DSreal and as I'm currently in Japan, I saw online store selling M3 real c/w rumble/ram pack Japanese edition.. my question is can I run it in English by just overwrite the Japanese SYSTEM files with latest Eng SYSTEM files .. can't wait to dl all those homebrews and start pumping my ds ..

grog.gif
regards
huds_n

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huds_n said:
sorry for hijacking your post...anyway just got myself ds lite
yaynds.gif
and been looking thru all the info on flashcard n stuff ( noobies here
wacko.gif
) .. thinking of getting M3 DSreal and as I'm currently in Japan, I saw online store selling M3 real c/w rumble/ram pack Japanese edition.. my question is can I run it in English by just overwrite the Japanese SYSTEM files with latest Eng SYSTEM files .. can't wait to dl all those homebrews and start pumping my ds ..

grog.gif
regards
huds_n
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=637...t=0&start=0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily