Hacking M3 Real perfect Bundle help

LD560

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there

I'm about to purchase the M3 Real Perfect bundle however I have just reliased that the GBA and Rumble packs are not goin to work for
me in my older Nintendo DS a.k.a "phat DS" due to the shaping being for the DSlite

Does anyone know if theres a solution for this, like a different bundle or case or somet =S

really would like this bundle pack..lol

Also if there is anyone who knows of a good UK Retailer too?

Many thanks

LD560
smile.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The GBA expansion is available with the Phat shell (if you buy it seperately - dealextreme has it) Buy the M3 real and then look for the GBA seperately this pack comes with the shells, alternatively buy the deluxe pack and PM me your address and I will send you the one I have, I have a lite!

As you are in the UK (low postage) call it a gift

_ I know the flag says USA but really UK (anyone know how to change it??)

LD560

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help guys I really appreciate it.

But whilst waiting for replys I think I might have found all I need..lol

But give me your opinion on this and let me know: M3 Real Perfect Bundle with GBA Shell for Original DS (dont wanna like get ripped off here...lol)

Thats from a website called Addict Supplies and they are UK based anyone every used them before?

LD560

P.s: Kittymat to edit ur flag option go to control panel and access your personal profile information and change where you live from U.S to UK
smile.gif

LD560

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just an update I e-mailed Addict Supplies about the M3 Real Perfect Bundle

Re: M3 Real Perfect Bundle [M3 05]?
Sent: 19 January 2009 17:00:05
To: LD 560

Hi,
I've just opened one of our M3 REAL perfect packs and can confirm it comes with ONE GBA sized replacement case, so I'm afraid it will be a case of continual swapping to use either the GBA or the rumble packs.

regards,
AddictSupplies.com

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 4:46 PM
Subject: M3 Real Perfect Bundle [M3 05]

Hi there

I have question regarding this product.

Does it come with a GameBoy Advance fitting case , as I am using the original Nintendo DS, the new slim line version Expansion and Rumble Packs
designed for Nintendo DS lite will not fit into my older model DS. Could you please confirm that the fitting case for the
Expansion Pack and Rumble Pack to be used with the original Nintendo DS is included with this product.

Many thanks =)

LD560

Talk about fast e-mail reply service. anywho they confirmed that there packs do come with a GBA shell, to use the GBA expansion and Rumble pack with the original DS
smile.gif

So for people in the UK who are considering the M3 Real Perfect Bundle for your Original DS or DSLite this site is an option...oh they ship worldwide too
and the prices aren't that bad either
smile.gif

LD560

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
I too am thinking about buying the M3 Real Perfect bundle. Does anyone have any experience of these? Is a good choice? Thanks.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patryc said:
I too am thinking about buying the M3 Real Perfect bundle. Does anyone have any experience of these? Is a good choice? Thanks.
I have one. works great! Its got Real time clock for the pokemon games. and I havnt had a problem with it yet. and changing the case on the GBA expansion is easy! the rumble pack however doesnt fit in the GBA sized case

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
metron said:
I have one. works great! Its got Real time clock for the pokemon games. and I havnt had a problem with it yet. and changing the case on the GBA expansion is easy! the rumble pack however doesnt fit in the GBA sized case
Regarding the real-time clock, be careful because people have had problems with Pokemon Emerald. There should be no problems with Ruby and Sapphire as long as you use GBATA.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
metron said:
Regarding the real-time clock, be careful because people have had problems with Pokemon Emerald. There should be no problems with Ruby and Sapphire as long as you use GBATA.
Rly? I havent had any probs with Emerald. So far works just great and I have atleast 3 badges now.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your replies...Am just look for a slot 1 and 2 cards that work well together... if you know of any better alternatives I am happy to look at them

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've got a perfect bundle too)))
And a PHAT DS =)))
(Got my in Germany some years ago))))
The point is, I got my M3DS Real about a half a year ago. it was 'old' revision))
Igot a card with a chip standing out a bit))
And.. ...without a replacement case))
the solution was: i got the empty replacement case of M3 MicroSD (It was a gift from the seller)))
But both my friends, who bought M3DS Real later, got a replacement case in a pack)
I got one [replacement case, I mean] from one of them[friends, of course
wink2.gif
]))) (He has a 'Lite')))
the fact is: that replacement case (the original one, that's in 'new revision' of M3DS R) can't be used with Rumble-pack (as far as i remember, it had no locks for the vibra motor)

_____

By the way I don't feel like I'm unhappy not using the Rumble pack)))))))
My DS contacts and chips would live longer))) (they won't get rumbled
wink2.gif
rofl2.gif
)

LD560

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol

Its all good..the rumbles not what concerns me too much I was goin to give the pack in the m3 bundle to a friend now who has a DSlite..lol

Nintendo gave me there official Rumble Pack for the Original DS for being a long time member at Nintendo Europe...and for purchasing my DS from them...lol
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1