M3 Real + EZ V 3 in 1 problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Penguisher, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Penguisher
    OP

Penguisher Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    Netherlands
    Hello everyone,

I have a M3 Real card and since a few days I have an EZ V 3 in 1 slot 2 pack. I got rudolphs 3in1 exppack tool version 1.9 and i also have the latest gba exploader (thought it was 0.57 or something).
    When I try to play a gba game with the 3in1 exppack tool in psram the game will load properly and I can play the game, I can even save the game. But when I play the next game and save that game, He only displays that savegame and not the savegame from the first game. So I can only play and save 1 game.
    Even if I back up every save from sram to .sav it won't just display it. If I want to load .sav to sram Only the last save game will be set to sram. I think it is really strange, because if I look in my GBA/Save folder I do see 2 .sav files from the 2 games.

I don't know if my directory's are right so here I will post my "setup"
    in the root of my SD I have: NDS/3in1exppack tool
    GBA/"with my gba games"
    GBA/Save with my .sav files

Does anyone has this problem too? Or does someone know how to solve it?

Also I would like to know if it is possible to load .sav files in 3 in 1 exppack tool or GBA exploader, generated by visualboy advance or a different emulator.

2. Tom

Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    New jersey
    thts completly normal it gives you a view only of the saves for tht game when you go to play the other game ur old save should be there

3. Tom

Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    New jersey
    thts completly normal it gives you a view only of the saves for tht game when you go to play the other game ur old save should be there

4. Penguisher
    OP

Penguisher Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    Netherlands
    Thank you for your fast reply.

The problem is, I can see the old save game on the SD card when I put it in my computer but I can't see it in my ds, if I push the option .sav to sram it will only load my latest savegame (the save of the last game I played). So if I wan't to play not the same game as I played last time, I can't load my savegame of that game. Sorry for my bad english I don't know if everyone understands my problem so I will give an example.

If I am going to play let's say pokémon. I save the game -> reboot ds -> do sram to .sav -> going to play Final Fantasy -> reboot ds -> do an sram to .sav
    Next day I want to play pokémon again. Put SD in computer and I can see the pokémon.sav and the final fantasy.sav in my Save directory. So I boot up ds and say: .sav to sram. Then it wil only load my finfal fantasy.sav So I need to start over again with pokémon. I hope this example is a bit more understandable. Again sorry for my bad English

5. Penguisher
    OP

Penguisher Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    Netherlands
    Well my problem is solved now. I changed my battery and I used the original names of the roms instead of making my own ones.
    My EZ 3-in-1 works like a charm now, it loads and saves well in GBA EXPloader v0.58 and it even loads my custom save games.