M3 Perfect Lite

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by TM2-Megatron, May 10, 2009.

1. TM2-Megatron
    OP

TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    I just got an M3 Perfect Lite delivered a few days ago, and just today got the chance to set it up on try it out on my DS Lite. My slot-1 device is a CycloDS. My issue is that whenever I try formatting my microSD card (a Kingston 2GB) in FAT32, the M3 doesn't seem to boot. Whether I try booting from the Cyclo's menu in slot-2 GBA or NDS mode, the screen just stays blank. I tried reformatting the card to FAT, and it seemed to work properly. However, the packaging claims it supports FAT32 formatted cards, so I was just wondering whether something is wrong with my card and if I should try to exchange it.

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    A 2 gb card is ment to be formatted with FAT. FAT 32 is supposed to be for 4gb+ or sdhc cards.

3. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Hmm....you sure it has whatever the latest firmware was released for it in it? Mine works in FAT32. Difference is, mine is the miniSD version, though I just have a microSD in a miniSD adapter.

4. TM2-Megatron
    OP

TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    I downloaded the latest one I could find... e35. It was on a site linked to from m3adapter.com (kind of stupid they don't offer their own downloads, though).