M3 Perfect Lite

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by TM2-Megatron, May 10, 2009.

May 10, 2009

M3 Perfect Lite by TM2-Megatron at 12:05 AM (934 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. TM2-Megatron
    OP

Member TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Canada
    I just got an M3 Perfect Lite delivered a few days ago, and just today got the chance to set it up on try it out on my DS Lite. My slot-1 device is a CycloDS. My issue is that whenever I try formatting my microSD card (a Kingston 2GB) in FAT32, the M3 doesn't seem to boot. Whether I try booting from the Cyclo's menu in slot-2 GBA or NDS mode, the screen just stays blank. I tried reformatting the card to FAT, and it seemed to work properly. However, the packaging claims it supports FAT32 formatted cards, so I was just wondering whether something is wrong with my card and if I should try to exchange it.

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    A 2 gb card is ment to be formatted with FAT. FAT 32 is supposed to be for 4gb+ or sdhc cards.

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Hmm....you sure it has whatever the latest firmware was released for it in it? Mine works in FAT32. Difference is, mine is the miniSD version, though I just have a microSD in a miniSD adapter.

4. TM2-Megatron
    OP

Member TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Canada
    I downloaded the latest one I could find... e35. It was on a site linked to from m3adapter.com (kind of stupid they don't offer their own downloads, though).