Hacking M3 not responding

Myztikal_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At times, the M3 DS Real cannot be found by my NDSL. I usually have 2 take out the cartridge and put it back in. I suspect that its the connectors are the problem. Anyone also have problems or any solutions please post
smile.gif

beatrixgba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a different firmware. I thought my M3 was hosed yesterday. I took the cartridge out 10 times....and the only thing I saw was the M3 logo...meaning, the adapter works and it's something in the sd card. Are you seeing that M3 screen (bottom right corner)? I was about to throw out the M3 card but I tried 2.8 again and it worked (orginally 2.9).

I believe you are also correct on the connectors. They aren't perfect. I'm currently waiting patiently for a new firmware update.

llatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah that's definitely the connectors, mine were bad for a while after I got my M3 simply but eventually you wear the points down a teensy bit past all the nasty oxides and down to the good conductive metal, just never blow on it to make it work, that adds moisture and gets things corroding and bad contact-ee again

if it really bugs you you can clean them with Alcohol (no oxides from residual moisture) and something very mildly abrasive, course if the grubby points are in your M3's SD slot or inside the DS itself then you can just sit there for a while inserting-uninserting-inserting-uninserting-etc for a while stop when you get bored/aroused but yea the problem will eventually go away, mine did... took a while but it never does it anymore

and I don't think you can make a firmware patch for dirty contacts... lol YET... give it time

beatrixgba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if anyone has tried buying a sheet of copper to make the connection better. That or just adding soder on the ends of the teeth. Dunno. Probably a foolish thought.

Myztikal_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't really annoy me, and this happens like maybe once every fortnight, but in contrast to practically playing it maybe about 10-15 hours a day. Thanks all for that, i'll try the alcohol solution later if it gets any worse.

zalariz489

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My m3 real cheats for mario kart dose not work, i activate it through the m3 menu before i started the game and it did some calculating but nothing works !, BTW this is my first cheat so im a NoooooooB.... please help
tongue.gif

zalariz489

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My m3 real cheats for mario kart dose not work, i activate it through the m3 menu before i started the game and it did some calculating but nothing works !, BTW this is my first cheat so im a NoooooooB.... please help
tongue.gif
My bad i didn't enable the cheat function on from the m3real menu!
wink2.gif

Steevsee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am experiencing similar problems with my M3 real which had been working fine until I bought a new DSL yesterday.
When I inserted the card and turned on the DSL it went straight to the nintendo screen and stated "there is no DS card inserted".
Tried other game cards and three R4s which were all read fine and also tried the M3 in my kids' DSLites (3) and they all read it fine.
Eventually managed to get the new one to read the card after inserting and removing several times but now if I take it out and reinsert, it's still hit and miss whether it reads or not.
Very strange.

mohaab

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People, don't forget to back up your saved data on your PC or a removable storage device. You can't afford to lose the 170 hours (or more) of game play lost!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂