To the topic: I am waiting for a DS slot card
smile.gif

roylazarovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That's great, I can't wait to hear your comments about it, pretty soon there will be plenty of reviews and videos for us to drool over.

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do have to get a MicroSD card now, but I have to decide which. Would be great to see a comparison on how different cards perform with M3 Lite. Like the review Maxconsole did in their SC Lite review, but with M3 Lite instead ofcourse
tongue.gif

Kinda deciding between Sandisk MicroSD 1GB Ultra II and Sandisk MicroSD 2GB normal edition (havent seen a Ultra II of the 2GB model).

If anyone of you get a chance to try different MicroSD cards in M3 Lite, or just get the chance to try one card, please post your comments. Make sure you note exact card name, size, model, speeds (try downloading and using HDTach, I think its freeware) and how it performs in NDS/GBA gaming.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Does the supercard support the multi-media capabilities that the M3 has? and exactly how bad is the homebrew on the M3?

Morning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yay! just wanted to let you guys know that Bamboogaming has the m3 lite in stock now ^.^
mine has been shipped so will hopefully should arrive in 5-7 days =)

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well... there is a video of the M3 Lite in use floating around so I guess some people have managed to get some.

watching that video has no slow down in that game Castlevania. that good new
ohmy.gif

have anyone try the supercard lite with Castlevania?

I read somewhere that some flashing hardware slow down druing game and video? if you have Castlevania for example.

apelete

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'd rather say too bad there's NO NAVY CASE !! Dammit, it's just making me sick trying to imagine the black M3 in my navy ds lite...
cry.gif

Oh well, let's wait, since I just ordered from Bamboo too. By the way, I also bought a 1GB Sandisk MicroSD. I was initially planning to take an Ultra II, but Bamboo's price were just so F***ING GREAT !!
wub.gif

Hoping my old Passcard 2 will do the trick (please M3 Team, tell me you "went G6" not again...)
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte