civ8888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I bought an M3 Lite Card for my gf. I have an m3 slimSD works great no problems. Here's the setup.

Passcard 3
Kingston 1 GB MicroSD
M3 Lite

After the Passcard 3 splash I get black screens. I have updated the firmware to 29 in GBA mode. When I put the M3 lite without the MicroSD card I get the message "No Sd card detected" I can play games in GBA mode. I just can't seem to boot up the game manager in DS mode. I dont think my m3 lite is bricked as I can play GBA games. I tried putting the MicroSD into an SD Adapter and then using it in my Slim M3 but I come up with the same errors.

I read in some other threads that it may be my SD reader/Writer, but I have loaded my regular SD card without problems for my mini SD M3. I'm completely lost here, I want to say it is a faulty MicroSD card, but I can load games and see files on it. I even checked on M3 wiki to make sure that the MicroSD card is compatible and it is. Am I just out of luck?

Help please!
unsure.gif
rofl2.gif
cry.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should try another sd card writer.reader, just because it handles one type of sd card fine doesn't mean it'll handle another microsd/adapter fine. Although it's weird you can't even boot into ds mode of the m3.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
take out the M3 and apply light pressure on the outside of the case where the SD is, and insert it and see if that helps...

civ8888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try another sd card writer.reader, just because it handles one type of sd card fine doesn't mean it'll handle another microsd/adapter fine. Although it's weird you can't even boot into ds mode of the m3.

I tried using my good ol 4-1 writer/reader, also tried using my camera docking station to load to no avail. I can't test the pressing method now cause I'm at work card is at home. I'm hoping it is the reader/writer. I still need to test with my friend's micro SD. but that's in like a week.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem. and i was soo worried i had fucked it up. but all i did was take it out, leave the SD in there and squeezed it. put it back in and bam! back to rom heaven....

civ8888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem. and i was soo worried i had fucked it up. but all i did was take it out, leave the SD in there and squeezed it. put it back in and bam! back to rom heaven....

I don't think that is it. Because I get the same problem when i shove the MicroSD into an SD adapter and then put that into my M3 Slim. So it can't be the connects. Also if this was the problem, how would I be able to play GBA games. Of course I will try it when i get home, hell I'll try anything.

unsure.gif
frown.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
didnt think of that....czw compiled a nice little faq's about error, i cant remember where it was posted though. sorry..

Hoonon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I try to boot via the passcard it says the same thing, but when I hit start it says, "This Product is not sponsored, licensed or endorced by Nintendo."

Hoonon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the M3 to see the card at all to even update the firmware. Is there anything I could possibly do or am I stuck returning it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1