Hacking M3 lite game loading problem

Deschain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two SD cards, and this happens on both of them:
I download the latest updagcsd.e35 and GM 36, get a game (any game), put them on the SD card, turn on the DS, update the DS, and try to open a game... and it brings up a "Game Loading..." bar, gets to the end, and freezes. This didn't used to happen at all for the first year or so I had the card, but now it happens any time I try to load any game. I have tried reformatting the cards in various ways, but it doesn't seem to fix it. Am I doing something horribly wrong? I have tried the games with all the settings changed to what the Wiki says, and tried not changing the settings at all, same thing. Do I just need a new SD card, or am I missing some sort of crucial step before I play? It seems weird that it would happen to both my cards.
The cards are Sandisk 1 GB and I have a Passcard 3 if that helps.
Thanks for any info, I want to be able to play my DS on my 6 hour plane ride tomorrow!
tongue.gif

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
i wish i could help you but i don't know nothing about m3 lite T_T

try formatting the cards with the Panasonic sd formatter
or re-download the games from a different Rom site and see if it works
and are you sure that the games that you have are compatible with m3 lite?

shaosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a proud owner of an M3 Lite for 3 years, and I have experienced all sorts of problems, but never the particular one you described.

From the information you have given, it seems the problem is with the M3 Lite itself and not your SD cards, or the game ROMs. Try updating the firmware again and see if that helps. If not, try downgrading to the next previous firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users