Welcome!) No problem =)

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
has anyone been able to find any workaround to play nervous brickdown's retro stage using any of the oses. All versions of this rom (1185, 1364 and 1986) seem to lock up the game when trying to load this stage.

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jacky25 said:
Hello First-Last-Abd after formatting my SD card copied and pasted files homebrew.fra minigame.fra menu.fr and everything works perfectly.
Proplem solved.
Greetings and thank you Jacky

Your Welcome!

elamigocze said:
Very big THX to FiRsT-aNd-LaSt and mc_B3oWoLF. Thank you very much guys for your help and answers on my stupid questions.THX

Your Welcome!

QUOTE(tiagomartins @ Jan 30 2009, 09:05 AM)
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt one question what is the diference between m3 sakura 1.12+1 and m3 sakura1.12+a?

To tell you the truth i honestly don't know maybe someone else does and can help, but i do know it was release some time after v1.12+1 im not sure if it provided fixes or not, the only thing i know is that the System folder is much smaller between the two being they removed stuff and some of the files where initially smaller.

hittingray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
raymondspage.freehosting.net
XP
Country
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt said:
Jacky25 said:
Hello First-Last-Abd after formatting my SD card copied and pasted files homebrew.fra minigame.fra menu.fr and everything works perfectly.
Proplem solved.
Greetings and thank you Jacky

Your Welcome!

elamigocze said:
Very big THX to FiRsT-aNd-LaSt and mc_B3oWoLF. Thank you very much guys for your help and answers on my stupid questions.THX

Your Welcome!

QUOTE(tiagomartins @ Jan 30 2009, 09:05 AM)
FiRsT-aNd-LaSt one question what is the diference between m3 sakura 1.12+1 and m3 sakura1.12+a?

To tell you the truth i honestly don't know maybe someone else does and can help, but i do know it was release some time after v1.12+1 im not sure if it provided fixes or not, the only thing i know is that the System folder is much smaller between the two being they removed stuff and some of the files where initially smaller.

Well 1 thing I've noticed in Sakura 1.12 + 1a is that when you play videos the the controls don't fade out and dissapear unless you touch the bottom screen. That's the only thing different I've noticed.

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so im new to this m3 ds real thing..i got my m3 real ds cart newly arrived in the mail just today..

now ive seen some m3 ds reals that the microsd slot is on the top, when i unboxed mine, my microSD slot is on the side.(dont know if its a new model flash cart or what, and that if it makes big difference, lmk.)

loaded the m3 isakura v1.4 and everything is working fine btw. my only concer and question is,
why is it that when it boots up, it says M3 iSakura v1.12+a booting... instead of v1.4 which iam assuming is the current version?got a little bit confused.
pls bare with me as iam new to the ds scene.thanks for your time & hello to all members,staff and devs on this site.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
merbiyatch said:
ok so im new to this m3 ds real thing..i got my m3 real ds cart newly arrived in the mail just today..

now ive seen some m3 ds reals that the microsd slot is on the top, when i unboxed mine, my microSD slot is on the side.(dont know if its a new model flash cart or what, lmk.)

loaded the m3 isakura v1.4 and everything is working fine btw. my only concer and question is,
why is it that when it boots up, it says M3 iSakura v1.12+a booting... instead of v1.4 which iam assuming is the current version?got a little bit confused.
pls bare with me as iam new to the ds scene.thanks for your time & hello to all members,staff and devs on this site.

SIDE loading SD is the BRAND NEW MODEL of the M3 REAL
smile.gif

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
merbiyatch said:

now ive seen some m3 ds reals that the microsd slot is on the top, when i unboxed mine, my microSD slot is on the side.(dont know if its a new model flash cart or what, lmk.)

SIDE loading SD is the BRAND NEW MODEL of the M3 REAL
smile.gif

oh thanks for the reply.what about the booting thingy?

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mc_B3oWoLF said:
iSakuReal - is a so-called "triple boot", that includes 3 firmwares.
What's with versions is written in the 1st post of this topic
wink.gif

oh ok,i get it know,was confused for a bit..thanks for all of your help.

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys could start making a working triple boot for iTouch I would test it for you. So if you guys could start then I'd be glad to do the testing.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dfgged said:
If you guys could start making a working triple boot for iTouch I would test it for you. So if you guys could start then I'd be glad to do the testing.

its out there already in the Itouch thread but its unstable when used with the M3 REAL loader!

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
dfgged said:

its out there already in the Itouch thread but its unstable when used with the M3 REAL loader!
I know but I'd rather have a more stable M3 sakura firmware. Plus, us iTouch users have to settle mostly for either 1.10 or 1.11. I personaly like to be able to soft reset. I also don't think that it's fair that everybody with M3 DS Real can use M3 Sakura so much easier.

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
dfgged said:
..I also don't think that it's fair that everybody with M3 DS Real can use M3 Sakura so much easier..
Don't you know, that it is M3DS Real OFFICIAL Firmware?))) (That is, M3 Sakura, as a separate card was just rebranded M3 Real, and, by the way, have a look at the 'new edition' M3 Reals: Sakura logo is there
smile.gif
)
It's not MoonShell or any other homebrew 'OS' (Well, it actually is Moonshell-alike software just as both Systems hwere written by Moonlight, but still, i hope you understand, what I mean)))
Upd. just read kobykaan's post: QUOTE(kobykaan @ Feb 5 2009, 03:02 AM) remember the Itouch is like a budget M3 REAL it just happens to be able to run the sakura loader as well as its own Itouch loader
smile.gif
happy.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
please update your iSR-Loader. We have M3 Real 4.2e and M3 Sakura 1.34 EUR / USA.This file already has Sakura v1.34 beta and TouchPod v4.2e. Sakura has improved homebrew capability, and TouchPod can handle everything that Sakura can't. Do we really need the official release and the Triple Loader?

QUOTE(kaonicks @ Feb 11 2009, 03:52 AM) Is there a way to do save state?
If you're talking about real-time save, then yes. The file I linked to above has RTS in both Sakura and TouchPod, for NDS and GBA ROMs.

B-BoyMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Densetsu3000 said:
Do we really need the official release and the Triple Loader?

I think that we don't need to release the triple loader, because in this new firmware we can launch "M3 Sakura" and "TouchPod" so i think that "it's ok
yaynds.gif
"

Or you can release the triple loader with the lastest version of "TouchPod" (4.2e) (this triple loader will be interessant)
rolleyes.gif

this is my opinion but, Good luck if you work for new a triple loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye