Hardware M3 GBA expansion pack

greentwig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i've recently bought M3 GBA expansion pack and i'm using it on my DS lite with R4-card. Problem is when i boot slot-2 via R4 it just comes up a white screen.

This would have been easy to solve but since there is not much information regarding this issue, it is pretty hard to fix.

I "googled" before i bought it ofc. To see if this card could work with R4. And according to some guy on yahoo answers or something it should work.

Anyhow. I hope my english arn't too bad and that you understand what im typing.

Best Regards

/Greentwig

greentwig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the answers.

I booted the slot-2 via slot-1 with GBA exploader, but strange letters comes up on the upper screen and im trying to navigate with both buttons and touch, but nothing happens. I can't enter the menu where i choose games in.

What to do? :S

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your screen looks like this, you need to change the language setting on the DS.
IMG_130076b.jpg

You might have to manually DLDI patch exploader if the error is in the top screen.

It works under the old 1.18 firmware. If your using wood, it currently has some problems running correctly. If you got a clone R4, I can't really help there.

greentwig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if my R4 is a clone. I don't think so, at least. There have been some problems though with making the card work because it just comes up "loader.xxx file is missing" if don't use the exact setup of files into the root of the memory card. And it freezes when i play DS-games. Firmware v1.18 won't work.

How do i know my card is a clone?

D

Deleted-236924

If the official v1.18 firmware doesn't work, then it's guaranteed, your card is a clone.

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have the ini file in the root directory, of course it is going to give you an error.

r4_root_dir.png

Hi, I have an m3 GBA Expandsion cart and i'm using it with GBA Exploader. My games show up, work, and save in game and all but when I turn off the system, I find that I have no current SRAM or anything so thus I always have to start a new game. I already changed the battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!