M3 Firmware/Forum

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Another World, Mar 15, 2008.

Mar 15, 2008

M3 Firmware/Forum by Another World at 3:35 AM (1,073 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    I dropped an e-mail to the M3 team to ask about future firmware updates now that they are not hosting files on their homepage any longer. They hit me back with: http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/. I also asked about a new forum and they have one up and running already at: http://www.m3-forums.net.

Cheers,
    -AW

2. imgod22222

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    In case you don't know, when I tried clicking a download, Webroot Spy Sweeper said it tried to direct my browser to a site known to install spyware. Just a little warning. Dunno wut to think about this. Mods do what you think. Maybe its just spysweeper, or maybe its an link to a virus.

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I've never had a problem with linFox domain. It's one of the best places to find flashcart updates. No spyware (at least none that's gotten through Adblock), and you are not redirected before, during or after a download.

linFox is a member here BTW.

4. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia

i use IE 6 sp2 on Win xp sp2 and i have never run into any spyware/adware problems. I do by defult block cookies, java, java applets, java script, and all active-x controls. if a site i know is trusted and been around for a bit i will unblock and use the site. i have 2 degrees in computers which make me very paranoid! =)

i have been running my own pc repair business for the past 2 years and i have found that many apps show false reports, which make many people scared to use their computer.

the m3 team is one of the few that respond fast to e-mails. they really care about their products and customers and i woudn't expect them to openly distribute spyware riddled websites.

-aw