Hacking M3 DS REAL gba function problem! HELP !

eddiezhao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,I'm new here

I got a M3 DS REAL with GBA expansion pack yesterday.
I put about 8 gba games into my microSD card and tried to run them.
I was like........WTH?!?!
I can only run 2 games fine which both of them are 32m games.
all the others like 64m and 128m just stuck screen and came with statics......CANNOT PLAY AT ALL!!!!!
I'm using 1GB KINGSTON microSD card with the slot-1 M3 REAL, does the speed of microSD card matters alot?
PLZ help me out guys!

BTW,I notice that there're 3 virsions of M3 DS real and the Asia virsion comes with Chinese and Japanese. My English is not so good and I was trying to paste the Asian system files into my US virsion card and it didnt work. Is there any solution so i can run my M3 real with Asian system files ? Will the M3 team put Chinese/Japanese language into the settings in US virsion in the future? I like the PDA in Chinese virsion because it comes with the dictionary and lots extra stuff.

PEACE!

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Were these games patched before? Are they clean dumps? Have you tried formatting your MicroSD then run the games again? As far as the firmware is concern the M3 Real is region locked so if you have a European M3 then you can only use European Firmware.

eddiezhao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where these games patched before? Are they clean dumps? Have you tried formatting your MicroSD then run the games again? As far as the firmware is concern the M3 Real is region locked so if you have a European M3 then you can only use European Firmware.

hey thx for the quick response.
I'm totally a rookie in English and I cant really understand the words u mentioned like"Where these games patched before" and "clean dumps".
I downloaded those roms from a Chinese website and there were actually translated into Chinese version.
I think i'm gonna try to format the microSD card tonight and see what gon' happen next.
thx again!

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may not run on the US virsion M3 real GBA pack?

I think your English is pretty good. Just one tip, version is spelled "version" not virsion. Other than that, I pretty much understand everything you are saying.

Perhaps you should try a different conversion version of your GBA backups? Obviously, that method that was used to create backups you are currently using may have some sort of flaw. One way to eliminate that factor would be to try a different .GBA backup.

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ditto. I've tried quite a few games, big ones for the most part, and they work just fine with the M3 Real. Try some unpatched GBA games (unaltered, no translation patches or anything) before coming to any conclusions...
gba.gif

eddiezhao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[/quote]

I think your English is pretty good. Just one tip, version is spelled "version" not virsion. Other than that, I pretty much understand everything you are saying.

Perhaps you should try a different conversion version of your GBA backups? Obviously, that method that was used to create backups you are currently using may have some sort of flaw. One way to eliminate that factor would be to try a different .GBA backup.

[/quote]
Hi thx for thre quick response.
thx for correct my spelling
tongue.gif

I cant really understand what the "GBA backups" means.....could u plz explain it to me? and how could i able to change one?

the card just freak me out...it doesnt even include the rumble device and the seller told me the perfect bundle pack he sold never contains the rumble pack
mad.gif

anyway,thanks for ur help

eddiezhao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ditto. I've tried quite a few games, big ones for the most part, and they work just fine with the M3 Real. Try some unpatched GBA games (unaltered, no translation patches or anything) before coming to any conclusions...Â
gba.gif
ok thank u for ur help
I was wondering if it was because of the quality of the GBA expansion pack i got or something....would u think that's a possible reason? cuz it also run few 32m "patched and translated" games
unsure.gif
wacko.gif

nds_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my m3 ds real works fine with gba roms. you probably need to get the unpatched version. those chinese converted roms may work on your computer but it won't work on you ds lite.

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OK, I encountered a problem and thought I'd post about it. I was using some G6 Real skins on my M3 Real, and then tried loading Mazes of Fate and Metroid Zero Mission. To my surprise, none of them worked. When I switched to a skin for the M3 (I knew the other skins weren't 100% compatible 'cause they did not have a GBA icon) both games worked flawlessly. Coincidence? I don't know. Has it happened to anyone else?

You can grab some G6 Real skins from the Download Center and check it out...
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30