Hacking M3 DS Real Boot Icon

xero285

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I recently got my M3 DS Real. I've done some searches and came up with no answers. The problem I'm having is regarding the boot icon in the settings menu. I only get the option of "NO" when trying to change the boot method when the DS is first turned on, from going directly to the M3 DS Real menu, instead of the DS main menu with the Pictochat, Download Play, etc. Is anyone else having this problem/issue? Its a pain because when I want to play games using download play, I have to remove the M3 from the DS before turning it on. It if it helps, I'm using both a Kingston 2gb and Sandisk 1gb, with E15 v2.8.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Boot Icon is supposed to be like that. Right now there is no option to change that. You'll have to wait until the team releases a new update.

xero285

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. Well I had to question it because I was browsing through some of the other forums and I found this M3 DS Real Guide. This guy on this forum was going through all the features of the M3 Real and under his "Settings" section he had a picture of the settings screen and his boot icon had "YES" on it. Its not too much of a hassle at the moment, but I do want to minimize the wear and tear of the contacts and loading spring of the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: