Hacking M3 Adapter File Manager

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have recently bought a M3DSReal Perfect bundle and was curios to know if there is a way to manage files on the card without taking it to the pc all the time. E.g to delete files

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think you can do it on DSOrganize with the TouchPod firmware (Sakura won't load DSO). I don't use DSO much, so I'm not 100% positive on that, you'll just have to try it (unless someone else reading this can confirm it for me).

Other than that, the AceKard2 allows you to cut, copy and paste files straight from the firmware GUI. There might be other flashcarts with native support for those functions, but I only know about the AK2.

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
I think you can do it on DSOrganize with the TouchPod firmware (Sakura won't load DSO). I don't use DSO much, so I'm not 100% positive on that, you'll just have to try it (unless someone else reading this can confirm it for me).

Other than that, the AceKard2 allows you to cut, copy and paste files straight from the firmware GUI. There might be other flashcarts with native support for those functions, but I only know about the AK2.

OK, Thanks for reply. I like DSOrganize but have tried many versions of it and it seems to corrupt my sd card

Eggman32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can delete files within the m3 gui now. I think you push select and it will ask you if you want to delete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr