pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, and it's only $1.25.
bought it!

Is the game running well for you?
The game starts in landscape (the state of play banner) then it switches to portrait at the title screen. If I turn my device back to landscape the game closes without notification.
If I keep it in portrait it runs okay, though!

I'm using a CM9 tablet, the HP Touchpad.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought it!

The game starts in landscape (the state of play banner) then it switches to portrait at the title screen. If I turn my device back to landscape the game closes without notification.

How many times have you tried this? I know it's a slight issue. On my tab it does something similar but I'm able to get it back to landscape.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought it!

How many times have you tried this? I know it's a slight issue. On my tab it does something similar but I'm able to get it back to landscape.
It does it every time... :/

http://youtu.be/lcaRlwxJ_So

If it appears to have framerate issues it isn't the game, it's screencast. When it returns to the market, that's when I rotated my screen to landscape.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be because i'm using an unofficial Android device, but other games work normally. Or maybe just being a tablet? Since you mentioned that your tab has a slightly similar issue as well?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok peeps, I gave my partner a link to this thread. He will check it out in a few hours. Hopefully we can come up with a solution. Sorry about the rotation issues :(

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw the rotation issue on my rooted/rom'ed Galaxy S phone, and I'm also finding the game to be sluggish. I know my phone almost 2 years old, but the game doesn't look like it's that intensive.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add some Xperia Play optimization and I'll buy it, other than that it looks pretty epic :D

It's a point and click adventure game, you're not supposed to use buttons with this game. Also, THIS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.fameit.rotate&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm5sLmZhbWVpdC5yb3RhdGUiXQ

might help some of you with the rotation issues until my friend and I can figure something out. Like I said, sorry about the inconvenience but please hold tight for a bit longer. Thanks for your patience. :)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I can't start it on the HTC Desire GSM running the CyanogenMod 7. It either stops with a black screen with the status bar displayed, or it displays a blank white screen and gets stuck there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +2
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: hahahaha @SylverReZ +1