Luma3DS question

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Dolei, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Dolei
    OP

Dolei Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2010
    New Zealand
    Twitter
    Hi so i haven't really pulled out my hacked 3DS in a while, but I wanted to install Luma3DS on it.
    I have no idea what it's called but I have it set to load the homebrew channel when I hold L while booting, and I've followed instructions on the luma3DS website, but when I try to boot it from the homebrew channel it says there was an error loading the payload.
    I am seeing some stuff about needing to be below 9.2, my 3DS is an old 3DS on 9.5.0-22E, so I wonder if that's the problem, and if so how d I downgrade it?
    Otherwise, there seem to be all these ~hax methods, i don't understand them at all but ARM9loaderhax (i think?) seems like it might work better for loading it?
    Sorry for my noobness haha!
    (Oh also - i have a physical pokemon sun cart - how can i play it without updating firmware? thanks!)

2. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    Follow this guide. It will explain downgrading, Arm9Loaderhax, Luma, and everything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice