Surexius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey I'm prob going to ask stupid questions that has been asked before... but background... I'm super old school last hacking I did required a flashcard in both the ds and the 3ds (back when the hack only worked up to a certian ds version). I have recently managed to do the hack so all steps completed and everything seemed to have worked. From the sound exploit to installing the cia files making the backups...the whole lot from the guide.

My question is this. How do I play games on it. Do I need to modify the files? Im using files that sound like doms and look like rooms...I have created a folder called games on the root...do I out it here or somewhere else? How do I then access the files? Also does it work for DS games or do I need to download an emulator or similar (if I do can you give me a link).

I'm used to having to press select to have the game files appear when I was using the fash card

Thaks in advance!

Surexius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
. Nds are games for the original DS to play them use twighlight menu which is found in the link I posted above.

For 3ds games as I said you need CIA files and you install them with FBI.
Thanks.

I'm just so long out if it. I assume you find the cia files the same way i find other files versions?

When your talking about the conversion you mean using the FBI app that's on the home page on the DS to install them?

dbx356

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks.

I'm just so long out if it. I assume you find the cia files the same way i find other files versions?

When your talking about the conversion you mean using the FBI app that's on the home page on the DS to install them?
The way cia files work is they are raw 3ds cartridge dumps converted into a format which can be installed via a file manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D