Zane_Julien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Everyone!
So I've got an N3ds with CFW, and wondered if there are Programs to actually edit Luma 3gx Plugins, like for adding/removing/editing codes. The only thing I found online was the 3gxtool by Nanquitas, and that doesn't start at my PC and its DC Server is down, so does anyone of you know something like that?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Everyone!
So I've got an N3ds with CFW, and wondered if there are Programs to actually edit Luma 3gx Plugins, like for adding/removing/editing codes. The only thing I found online was the 3gxtool by Nanquitas, and that doesn't start at my PC and its DC Server is down, so does anyone of you know something like that?
3gx files are just text files. any text program will open it so you can add or change anything.

Daniyel_33

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can't open a 3gx or plg file, you can edit the action replay cheats which are stored in a .txt file.
As far as I know, you could decompile a 3gx/plg file with IDA but I don't know how.
In order to edit these kind of files, you need their source code, edit it, and re-compile it.

Reactions: Nightwinter

Zane_Julien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I get an example of a .3GX file because the only one I've ever came across (and used)is kartdlphax.
Well the one I wanted to edit is called Vapecord, it is a plugin for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, you can find it on RedShyGuy's Github page. But the reason I opened this thread was because I wanted to try to copy a specific function from another plugin into this one, but the creator of Vapecord already implemented that himself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi