• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 12,468
  • Replies 135
D

Deleted_171835

OP
4-the-lulz.png
After 50 days of hacking sites and disrupting services, LulzSec has said they are done. The final release is as shown below. Included with the release (torrent available on their site) are AT&T internal data, "private investigator emails", random gaming forum accounts, Battlefield Heroes Beta accounts and more[/p]
QUOTE said:
Friends around the globe,

We are Lulz Security, and this is our final release, as today marks something meaningful to us. 50 days ago, we set sail with our humble ship on an uneasy and brutal ocean: the Internet. The hate machine, the love machine, the machine powered by many machines. We are all part of it, helping it grow, and helping it grow on us.

For the past 50 days we’ve been disrupting and exposing corporations, governments, often the general population itself, and quite possibly everything in between, just because we could. All to selflessly entertain others – vanity, fame, recognition, all of these things are shadowed by our desire for that which we all love. The raw, uninterrupted, chaotic thrill of entertainment and anarchy. It’s what we all crave, even the seemingly lifeless politicians and emotionless, middle-aged self-titled failures. You are not failures. You have not blown away. You can get what you want and you are worth having it, believe in yourself.

While we are responsible for everything that The Lulz Boat is, we are not tied to this identity permanently. Behind this jolly visage of rainbows and top hats, we are people. People with a preference for music, a preference for food; we have varying taste in clothes and television, we are just like you. Even Hitler and Osama Bin Laden had these unique variations and style, and isn’t that interesting to know? The mediocre painter turned supervillain liked cats more than we did.

Again, behind the mask, behind the insanity and mayhem, we truly believe in the AntiSec movement. We believe in it so strongly that we brought it back, much to the dismay of those looking for more anarchic lulz. We hope, wish, even beg, that the movement manifests itself into a revolution that can continue on without us. The support we’ve gathered for it in such a short space of time is truly overwhelming, and not to mention humbling. Please don’t stop. Together, united, we can stomp down our common oppressors and imbue ourselves with the power and freedom we deserve.

So with those last thoughts, it’s time to say bon voyage. Our planned 50 day cruise has expired, and we must now sail into the distance, leaving behind – we hope – inspiration, fear, denial, happiness, approval, disapproval, mockery, embarrassment, thoughtfulness, jealousy, hate, even love. If anything, we hope we had a microscopic impact on someone, somewhere. Anywhere.

Thank you for sailing with us. The breeze is fresh and the sun is setting, so now we head for the horizon.

Lulz Security – our crew of six wishes you a happy 2011, and a shout-out to all of our battlefleet members and supporters across the globe

Let it flow…
  • 50 Days of Lulz.txt - 2.64 KiB
  • booty/AOL internal data.txt -63.6 KiB
  • booty/AT&T internal data.rar - 314.59 MiB
  • booty/Battlefield Heroes Beta (550k users).csv -24.67 MiB
  • booty/FBI being silly.txt - 3.82 KiB
  • booty/Hackforums.net (200k users).sql - 111.2 MiB
  • booty/Nato-bookshop.org (12k users).csv - 941.8 KiB
  • booty/Office networks of corporations.txt - 3.87 KiB
  • booty/Private Investigator Emails.txt - 2.52 KiB
  • booty/Random gaming forums (50k users).txt - 6.08 MiB
  • booty/Silly routers.txt - 67.7 KiB
  • booty/navy.mil owned.png -240.51 KiB
icon11.gif
Source

Talk about finishing with a bang.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
thegame07 said:
booty/Random gaming forums (50k users).txt - 6.08 MiB

Anyone know what sites?
Not GBAtemp. I checked. Just a bunch of random accounts.

@Foxi4:
This is the final thread. ;P

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
That was a nice goodbye.

I won't miss them though.

But lol, those paragraphs made me feel like saluting.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hydreigon said:
Since they're done, does this mean that this is the last LulzSec thread?
unless they're lying. And also this says 'final release' which means that they're not going to make their hacked contents public; this doesn't necessarily tell me that they're not going to hack anymore (or did I miss something from the article?)

btw this should go on front page.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, I loved these guys. But then again, that's probably because I wasn't really affected by their hacking (thank god). But if there's one thing I learned from this (read again: I), it's that a lot of sites and everything, really isn't that secure as I thought. If anything, it's going to make me use stronger passwords and such. I mean, what else can I do really, right?

I did however love ALL of their paragraphs, reminded me of YWG, but funnier.

I do have to wonder though, why 50 days? Why such a random number? But I guess all the questions we have, won't really be answered or anything. I mean, were they really bad, or good? Were they neutral? They had their haters, they also had their lovers. I was part of the latter.

I will actually miss these guys. I always crack a little smile when I see that gentlemen-like avatar of theirs. He's so awesome. And their amazing theme song
biggrin.gif
(still better than The Love Boat though).

Bon Voyage LulzSec. Bon Voyage. Hopefully you'll set sail for the fountain of youth, or whatever pirate cliche thing that's famous.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
Well done, Team Poison.
And until Team Poison actually posts their identities and they are confirmed, they honestly seem nothing more than a bunch of script kiddies themselves. Remember the time they hacked an alleged member of Lulzsec? It was with a premade tool on a well-documented exploit on a wordpress plugin. Not anything new.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that neither LulzSec nor Team Poison are doing anything newsworthy and everyone should move along.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: