Status
Not open for further replies.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you visit The Sun website right about now, it should redirect you to LulzSec's Twitter page.

QUOTE said:
This is just as fun on the inside. We are battling with The Sun admins right now - I think they are losing. The boat has landed... >:]

QUOTESo remember that secret pastebin operation... well... http://t.co/JlXf3tH This is only the beginning. FUCK YOU MURDOCH. YOU ARE NEXT.

Do you agree/disagree with this? Do the recent News of the World/Rupert Murdoch/etc phone hacking allegations make it OK for LulzSec to hack The Sun (also owned by Murdoch), or should he get a taste of his own medicine?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
They've totally missed the boat on this one, coming days too late to mean anything. And given the current legal furore may have picked a fight that they have no idea about the potential repercussions.

Lulzsec are just boring now...

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So they haven't quite given up yet...
unsure.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really, really hate The Sun. Nothing but the worst tabloid shit and they slander whatever they fucking want.

They deserve this.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If phone hacking is really hacking, then does that mean Lulzsec just logged into the Sun's site with the default Admin ID and password?

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i been searching online but getting shi**. can someone explain what the scandal was and how murdock was involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: