OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
According to the 3DS Facebook page, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is releasing on March 24, 2013.

http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DS

For those unfamiliar with the series for a while it was the only Mario game on the gamecube (being a launch title and all) though it has fans it won itself. How it will work on a handheld console where there are already new 3d style Mario games and old style Mario games remains to be seen.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
According to the 3DS Facebook page, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is releasing on March 24, 2013.

http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DS

For those unfamiliar with the series for a while it was the only Mario game on the gamecube (being a launch title and all) though it has fans it won itself. How it will work on a handheld console where there are already new 3d style Mario games and old style Mario games remains to be seen.

Wait what?
There is Super Mario Sunshine
(and spin-offs such as Mario Kart, Mario Party etc)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Luigi Mansion was released September 14 2001, and Super Mario Sunshine was released July 19 2002.
It's not even a year after.

That's not much.

That was actually my edit to the OP so call me on that one- I sometimes tart things up a bit.

It might not be much looking back on it but that still means no launch, no first Christmas, no first half of the year and no "summer".

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over