Homebrew luigi mod/hack/cheat for new super mario wii

c3pu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dont know if this is the place to ask about this but is there a mod, hack, cheat to play as luigi in sp mode of new super mario bros wii.

ps. i do know about the super guide thing when you die 8 time luigi completes the lvl for you and you can take control back at anytime but it doesnt count im looking for an actual way to play as luigi.

c3pu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sry for my ignorance but how do i use it? i dont usualy use cheat exept in skyward sword to remove all the pop ups and there already in the usb loader.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same way you got cheats for skyward sword. CFG and GX lets you download cheats for that game by going into the game options(for CFG, I think, can't remember) for GX its sort of like that? honestly can't remember but its in the options for that game somewhere. Once you download the cheats just enable it for that game. There's a ton of guides out there if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1