Lucky gaming moments

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i was kid and i was playing FF7, one of monsters hits my hero and his HP dropped exactly to 7777....

Then something very strange happened, I was so excited, after the battle ended, i was like.... WTF was that?! xD

Last edited by leon315,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CS 1.6 when ive killed in a clanwar all enemies with the usp only headshots
but it was sereveal times too lucky to believe.. :)

in world of warcraft when i was in a 40 men raid and all mates are died and im a paladin(healer) short immortal and after that i killed the boss with a few hit points remaining

Last edited by loler55,

fiis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TLOU factions on Lakeside. I was running HR and 9mm. Had two guys to deal with. I was stalking one of them trying to snipe him, but I either hit him once and he escaped or I missed and he escaped. During all of this, a guy hiding in the gazebo was shooting at me (missing), I didn't know exactly where he was, but sniper bullets leave a smoke trace, so I knew he was in the gazebo. I zoom in and scan the gazebo and by chance, I fire, and at the same exact time he peeks. Boom head-shot, he goes down. The whole sequence happened so fast. He rage quit and then sent me a long message of hate and accused me of hacking. I told him to give me his number or snap or whatever so I can send him the video. I sent him the video and he calmed down. Normally I could care less if someone accuses me of hacking but this one was unreal the way it went down. I have to play it in slow motion because real time makes no sense. It was an amazing shot but luck played a huge role.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Senile discussion felt like we were having this type of conversation already