Homebrew Lost SD in emunand format option

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I bought a SD 32GB card and it was already in FAT32 format, put it on my OLD 3DS to create emunand again already I used custom firmware with 8GB SD card, put the card, open the Gateway, and went in emunand format option, but the 3DS froze on the bottom screen does not appear formating and the progress bar and stayed that way for a long time until I realized and had frozen everything, I tried to turn off the WI FI and the light did not erase and saw that really froze, then turned off the island and called again, 3ds showed a message saying it was not possible to recognize the card, I put on the PC and windows asked to format, but when I tried to format it said that the windows did not complete the formatting and I can no longer use the card tried everything and nothing.
So I went back to the store and returned the card saying it was bad and got my money back. (2 times) XD

But the cards that the store sold were used and thought it better to buy a new same as used can give defect in a short time, but how do I when buying a 32GB card gateway 3ds not spoil the card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative