Hardware Lost Micro SD Card :(

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says I have misplaced my micro sd card and probably lost some important data (badges, pitcures, about 50 games). Is there any way I can get that data back and transfer to another sd card?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to rebuild from scratch. The games and badges can be replaced in due time through freeShop and that iso site.

Your pictures and game saves cannot be recovered. This is like asking to get back family pictures from a burnt down house with those being the only known copies.

You can try substituting your saves. Go here for requests:
If you're looking for a new micro SD card, check my signature.

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to rebuild from scratch. The games and badges can be replaced in due time through freeShop and that iso site.

Your pictures and game saves cannot be recovered. This is like asking to get back family pictures from a burnt down house with those being the only known copies.

You can try substituting your saves. Go here for requests:
If you're looking for a new micro SD card, check my signature.
oh and i dont have homebrew.

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. But I had quite a few games to redownload. And my 2ds won't nearly have enough space and I need the SD card to access the eshop.

You best be crackin' in finding a replacement card.
  • Stick to Samsung, Sandisk, Lexar, PNY, Kingston, Transcend, Patriot, and Silicon Power [to name a few].
  • You can elect to get a micro SD and use a full size adapter. This is in case you upgrade to a N3DS, N3DSXL, N2DSXL, or Switch later.
  • Watch out for fakes and counterfeits. Always use H2testw to verify your purchase is legitimate. Fake cards can pose and look like real ones.
For current (aprroximate) rates
32 GB - $10
64 GB - $15 to 20
128 GB - $35 to $40
256 GB - price fluctuates

Forget anything smaller than 32 GB.

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You best be crackin' in finding a replacement card.
  • Stick to Samsung, Sandisk, Lexar, PNY, Kingston, Transcend, Patriot, and Silicon Power [to name a few].
  • You can elect to get a micro SD and use a full size adapter. This is in case you upgrade to a N3DS, N3DSXL, N2DSXL, or Switch later.
  • Watch out for fakes and counterfeits. Always use H2testw to verify your purchase is legitimate. Fake cards can pose and look like real ones.
For current (aprroximate) rates
32 GB - $10
64 GB - $15 to 20
128 GB - $35 to $40
256 GB - price fluctuates

Forget anything smaller than 32 GB.
Ok thanks.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users