Lost Media

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Are the Cassie And Rita, Bob the Ex Rab Rat, and How to with Gary and gary comics all lost media?

Hey man not to sound rude, but you could've put the description as the title. I thought this was a thread talking about your most favorite lost media.

My favorite though, is the one with the lost but now found Super Why Pilot from the late 1900s that looks like more of a claymation than what we're used to. I like that one more than what we got tbh, but Super Why will always be one of my most favorite child tv shows ever.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My favorite though, is the one with the lost but now found Super Why Pilot from the late 1900s that looks like more of a claymation than what we're used to. I like that one more than what we got tbh, but Super Why will always be one of my most favorite child tv shows ever.
That Dora the Explorer pilot was quite interesting though, so far we've only got roughly half of the pilot and the rest is lost to time.

• Wow
Reactions: DragonMals

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
That Dora the Explorer pilot was quite interesting though, so far we've only got roughly half of the pilot and the rest is lost to time.

I actually never heard about this one before. I would like to know more about this.

Another one of my favorites is the Spongebob Got Milk one. (@BlazeMasterBM made me remember this one and I love it just as much as them)

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Love

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States

Okay what the hell is this design of boots; looks like some flash looking ahh character
1693623144755.png

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Haha

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
Looks like somebody enjoyed drawing gradients with coloured pencils.

Yeah lmfao. I prefer the final design of boots 100% more than this one. If anything, this looks like something that've belonged as a special-exclusive character or just a scrapped character altogether. Kind of deserves it.

Also speaking of Dora, I remember this show getting a reboot that didn't last long. Am I right or worng

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nahhh mate, a tv show called Dora and Friends. Or something like that .
Oohhh right, I've seen that show. It used to air on Nick Jr. a lot of the time over here, it didn't really feel the same tho.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
Oohhh right, I've seen that show. It used to air on Nick Jr. a lot of the time over here, it didn't really feel the same tho.

Ahh. So that show does exist then. I thought I was overthinking imaginative thoughts for a second. I don't remember it at all, and I don't know if it was liked or hated.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall there being a Japanese dub of the kids show Oswald that was considered lost for a time - at least some of it. I believe it was found recently though.

I'm also a bit of an archivist myself. It's nothing too impressive but I found an old donated DVD that was from a local waterpark in the year 2005 - basically all the employees put together a slideshow of them working there and photos of events and what not, and I gotta say, it was one of the most 2005 things I've ever seen. It had the corny 90s and early 2000s pop music to boot. It's interesting though, it feels nostalgic in a way even though I never went to the waterpark myself.

(I could show you guys but I kinda don't want to dox myself since I live in the area of the waterpark).

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
I recall there being a Japanese dub of the kids show Oswald that was considered lost for a time - at least some of it. I believe it was found recently though.

I'm also a bit of an archivist myself. It's nothing too impressive but I found an old donated DVD that was from a local waterpark in the year 2005 - basically all the employees put together a slideshow of them working there and photos of events and what not, and I gotta say, it was one of the most 2005 things I've ever seen. It had the corny 90s and early 2000s pop music to boot. It's interesting though, it feels nostalgic in a way even though I never went to the waterpark myself.

(I could show you guys but I kinda don't want to dox myself since I live in the area of the waterpark).

Oswald..... Another one of my favorite kids TV shows. I literally cherish it's existence to this day all because of an late Earthbound enemy that looks almost like it.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only ever found a small sample of Inspector Gadget dubbed in Japanese and it sounded great, but full episodes? Nothing.

I'd not mind just for season one as it was better than the second, anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol