Homebrew Looking to Commission SSH Client

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want an SSH client with a couple(pretty basic) specific UI requests.

Any advice related to doing this would be immensely appreciated. Where to find people, what to offer, what timeframe to expect, I'm pretty in the dark on how to do this and my google fu is weak.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a command line that can connect to computers via SSH. An openSSH port would be ideal, but anything that can connect to and run programs on my RPi or DCSS/Nethack is good enough for me.

Top screen terminal with standard 80x24 in Profont(I forget the size that fit on the 3DS but I remember it being legible).

Bottom screen a visual assistance for the daisy wheel input scheme, with SNES circles highlighting the current direction the circle pad is holding. Possibly a touchscreen toggle to enable a touchscreen keyboard, but I care less about that than anything else.

Code:
         b
    w   a c   e
   v x   8   d f
    7         9
 t       z       h
s u     y 0     g i
 4       5       6
    q         k
   p r   n   j l
    1   m n   3

You hold the circle pad in a direction, then hit the ABXY button corresponding to the character you want to input. Holding L holds shift, holding R brings up characters and Fbuttons, holding both does both. D pad toggles things like ctrl and alt. I can work on doing the formatting for the L and R button contexts, doing it in BBCode is fiddly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Managed Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work