Looking to buy a Wii U, need some input!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by VLinh, May 9, 2014.

1. VLinh
    OP

VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2008
    Canada
    Since Mario Kart 8 is coming out soon and Smash 4 in the winter and I'm sure they have respective bundles for the games coming out, but as I am like others, it's good to save a couple of bucks on a Wii U instead of paying full price.

So I managed to get some replies back for my wanted ad for a Wii U and I wanted to know what you would honestly offer for it, alongside my offers as well.

1. First one is a White Wii U bundle, its used, comes with everything that was in the box, it does come with 4 games in which I'm not quite interested in, so I thought $150 would be appropriate

2. Last one is a Black 32 GB Wii U console, and a wii u pro controller. It does come with some games, but I'm not interested in them except maybe 3D World, so for the console and the extra controller perhaps $200?

I do apologize ahead of time if my pricing methods frustrates anyone and it makes me look like a cheap bastard, but I've come up with these prices based on looking around on ebay and the value of the console itself.

Thanks and all input/feedback is greatly appreciated!

2. katsup

katsup GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice