DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

Another thread inspired me to look for help locally (in the US) to downgrade my 11.0 stock O3DS XL and possibly completely hack it to A9LH (I can complete this myself after downgrade).

That being said, are there any friendly, helpful, trustworthy individuals in the US that could help me out with a soft downgrade if I ship them my O3DS XL?

Please let me know so we can discuss details :D

Last edited by DoHxBoY,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Check his profile. :unsure:
Keep in mind hundshammer has modded 100s of 3ds's and everyone is bound to get a bad review now and then. Other than than 1 recent bad review it looks like he hit a rough spot a couple of months ago where he was backlogged for 3 months and people were understandably furious. It looks like he's caught up now.
My advice to OP is to get a price quote from each modder and go with the cheapest. Maybe go with the guy with a better rep if the price is close.

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I've reached out.

If anyone else has any info or can help, feel free to still chime in :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Keep in mind hundshammer has modded 100s of 3ds's and everyone is bound to get a bad review now and then. Other than than 1 recent bad review it looks like he hit a rough spot a couple of months ago where he was backlogged for 3 months and people were understandably furious. It looks like he's caught up now.
My advice to OP is to get a price quote from each modder and go with the cheapest. Maybe go with the guy with a better rep if the price is close.

That's exactly my plan, I am in no rush since it's my second system and mostly for my cousin so I am definitely open to shopping around!

Maybe even someone will offer to do it for only shipping, price of fieldrunners, and a tip lol #hopeful

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is okay, each person experience is different. I never had a hardmod but i was just pointing it out since from customer pov is important. Nothing personal or aganst the modders. :)

Reactions: zoogie

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I've reached out.

If anyone else has any info or can help, feel free to still chime in :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's exactly my plan, I am in no rush since it's my second system and mostly for my cousin so I am definitely open to shopping around!

Maybe even someone will offer to do it for only shipping, price of fieldrunners, and a tip lol #hopeful
Careful with doing business with an unknown random though. We've had cases where systems were sent to and kept by the recipient.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where you're located but I do local downgrades based in Va beach, VA. I've done about 40 so far and 3 with the new 11.0 soft downgrade method, also have references. Anyway good luck with your system man!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I actually run a Pokemon FB group pushing 21k members and the majority has been done for members there. Apologies if I'm not allowed to offer services sans being on the list. To that end, how would one go about that?Or should I say, how to go about building a repor to become trusted?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I actually run a Pokemon FB group pushing 21k members and the majority has been done for members there. Apologies if I'm not allowed to offer services sans being on the list. To that end, how would one go about that?Or should I say, how to go about building a repor to become trusted?
Is not about not being allowed, is just a list of known modders by region, so if your on the list and people need a downgrade, you would recive notice of it to help them since the list is for peolpe who have been deem trusted of the task like vb_encryption_vb :)

I think you just post a comment on the thread or message the op user and may do it for you.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not about not being allowed, is just a list of known modders by region, so if your on the list and people need a downgrade, you would recive notice of it to help them. :)

I think you just post a comment on the thread or message the op user and may do it for you.
Oh okay, thank you very much. I'm one of those few that actually enjoy the downgrading processes more than actually playing the console anyway. Lol

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay, thank you very much. I'm one of those few that actually enjoy the downgrading processes more than actually playing the console anyway. Lol

I'm right there with you. All my friends ask why I purchased a N3DS and it was kinda just to hack it lol. I am excited to hack mt wii u this weekend that i havent played in over a year.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went with Hundshamer the first time, did a incredible job, unfortunately I was in his back logged time but when I got it, it felt so good and was worth the wait! I just sent one to vb today to compare and just like having a hardmod on my systems. Can't wait for the results.

Reactions: Majickhat55

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went with Hundshamer the first time, did a incredible job, unfortunately I was in his back logged time but when I got it, it felt so good and was worth the wait! I just sent one to vb today to compare and just like having a hardmod on my systems. Can't wait for the results.

This may be a super stupid question... are hard mods permanent? Or are they soldered on for the downgrade then removed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol