looking for the best hacking guide for the switch

LiborNX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Once you get it, here is one good guide to set up CFW and install homebrew apps: check out the Rentry.org tutorial "How to set up emuNAND with Atmosphere on Erista (Unpatched)", go for the "partition-based Emunand" option for stability.

Reactions: Felix12332

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have another question regarding this and it's about online games such as warframe or fortnite which i don't really play but i wanted to confirm before buying and i wanted to know if it online games actually work aside from that the one i found was a fortnite special edition and while i don't really care about special edition stuff i found it cheaper than a regular one so i wanted to know if that was able to be hacked i did search the ismyswitchpatched site and it said it wasn't but considering it's a special edition i'm not entirely sure since the possible firmware version out of box says unknown and it's XAW1001388

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the lite hackable yet? I dont see the XJJ serial on that site so I take it that it is not.
Lite is hackable by modchip only. Hwfly would be you're best bet as SX Core or Lite will be near impossible to find since Team Xecuter got busted. Hwfly is a clone of the SX chips that supports Atmosphere rather than SX OS

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have another question regarding this and it's about online games such as warframe or fortnite which i don't really play but i wanted to confirm before buying and i wanted to know if it online games actually work aside from that the one i found was a fortnite special edition and while i don't really care about special edition stuff i found it cheaper than a regular one so i wanted to know if that was able to be hacked i did search the ismyswitchpatched site and it said it wasn't but considering it's a special edition i'm not entirely sure since the possible firmware version out of box says unknown and it's XAW1001388
Don't use any websites to check the serial number. They are all inaccurate and outdated. Instead, use the original source of serial numbers in this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?