Doctor Who
Breaking Bad
X Files
Dark Place
Community
Archer

What I don't want to watch:
Pure horror or pure romance.

Could especially do with more supernatural stuff, with a bit less gore than Supernatural if possible :V
Good soundtrack is a bonus V:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glee. Seriously.

Seriously?

As for shows...

1) If you like supernatural shows, you'd probably enjoy The X-Files. Some of the episodes are pretty cheesy, and the big conspiracy behind the whole series leads to nowhere, but it's a fun watch regardless.
2) Comedy wise, I'd recommend Community and Arrested Development. Archer's a fantastic show, too, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is hysterical (though the short first season can be a bit slow). I'm really getting into Childrens Hospital now, and since the episodes are only 10-12 minutes each, it's easy to get into.
3) If you want a sublime mix of the supernatural and comedy... try Garth Merenghi's Darkplace. It's only 6 episodes long, so you won't need to worry about commitment all that much.

Reactions: 1 person

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
My reccomendations based on nothing except that I really enjoyed all of them:

- Breaking Bad (BEST SHOW EVER EVER EVER)
- Doctor Who (2005 forward, AKA, from the beginning of the Ninth Doctor)
- Arrested Development (Really, one of the funniest shows ever aired)

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Gonna check out the following then:
Doctor Who(Been interested in this for a while now)
Breaking Bad(Heard tons about this)
X Files
Dark Place(This sounds intriguing)
Community
Archer

Feel free to give more suggestions, again, more fantasy/supernatural(No pure horror) stuff is welcome :V

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of this is just seconding what Gahars said but I get most of my TV suggestions from him anyway so...
  • Community and Arrested Development are probably the two best sitcoms I've seen. Both are well written, have interesting characters, and are, of course, funny.
  • If you wanted something supernatural or sci-fi I might give a suggestion to Falling Skies. I started watching it recently and it's not a bad show but it feels like it suffers from a lot of logic holes and some things feel unexplained. I'm only a few episodes in though.
  • Breaking Bad is alright, it just suffers from some major slow points at times. There's just spans of episodes that feel entirely filler. However when it does pick up it's usually quite good. Fourth season finale was excellent, in fact I wish it ended on that.
  • The Walking Dead is an excellent show if you wanted drama/horror. Great cast of characters and the new season looks rather promising with the exception of Katanarama.
  • Burn Notice is good, just finished catching up to that recently. It's a bit cheesy at times but it's just a fun show. Also it has Bruce Campbell.
Also don't watch Big Bang Theory. It's a shit show with shit humor. It's bad "nerd" humor that isn't even nerdy. It's poorly written, boring, and unfunny. Avoid at all costs.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
ditto on guild with big bang theory, it's a really REALLY shitty show and the only joke is "haha look at those nerds!"

If you like Archer, look into Black Dynamite: The Animated Series. I saw the first few episodes recently and it is really good.

edit: and double Gahars on it's always sunny. Great show and a new season is starting soon.

edit 2: and seriously, Arrested Development dude. Watch it. Live it.

dt3i9.gif

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to recommend supernatural but you've already seen it. Try the x files and family guy or south park.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I used apollo save tool to activate my ps3 offline so i could play a game that...