Homebrew Looking for Project JDS

foxqt3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have been all over Google and different websites looking for this homebrew called Project JDS but all the download links are dead (even the gbatemp ones) so i thought maube someone in here has it and could upload/send it to me.
The latest version is 1.30 and i'd prefer to have that but at this point i take any version that works.
Thanks

foxqt3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That appears to be a .gba file and cant run it on my R4 card.
However when i look at it with a hex editor it says this at the beginning of the file
Code:
...ê............................ NDS loader for GBA flashcards. v1.1.           ................cat loader.bin  game.nds >      game.ds.gba     ................JDS.........PASS

any way to extract the nds from it since there doesnt seem to be any nds files on the website?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That appears to be a .gba file and cant run it on my R4 card.
However when i look at it with a hex editor it says this at the beginning of the file
Code:
...ê............................ NDS loader for GBA flashcards. v1.1.           ................cat loader.bin  game.nds >      game.ds.gba     ................JDS.........PASS

any way to extract the nds from it since there doesnt seem to be any nds files on the website?
Remove the first 512 bytes of the file and rename to .nds

Reactions: foxqt3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay