Hardware Looking for old tool WiiBannerKit

  • Thread starter Thread starter r4dius
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,664
  • Replies Replies 2

r4dius

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
38
Reaction score
39
Trophies
1
Age
125
XP
550
Country
France
Hi,

I've been looking for tools to edit opening.bnr wii files (I can extract etc ... but I'd like to rebuild the .bnr file now) and it looks like what I need is the WiiBannerKit tool but there's no working link I can find everything is dead, could someone please give a link ? Or if there are other tools :) ?

Thanks
 
It's not a tool. It's just a template file. I can't find it anywhere either. It didn't get scraped by web.archive.org.
 
It's not a tool. It's just a template file. I can't find it anywhere either. It didn't get scraped by web.archive.org.
Thanks yeah it's so old :/, humm if it's not a tool do you know how "repack" a bnr file ?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted