Looking for ideal Slot 2 flash, online

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jumpluffex, Jun 30, 2010.

Jun 30, 2010
  1. jumpluffex

Newcomer jumpluffex Newbie

Jun 30, 2010
    United States
    Hey there, i recently just bought two Acekard 2i, it is working great for me!!! BTW, i'm literally jumped when the website offered international free shipping...

Just one thing now, since i'm kinda old-school-er any suggestion on slot 2 flash? where can i get one? any page links?

I read around and seems EZflash 3in1 is some how the best, but it has been long ago... so... comments?

Appreciate if anyone could suggest something great! [​IMG]

Thx & Good Day!
  2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    United Kingdom
    EZ Flash 3in1 is probably all that you need to be honest, pretty much every game seems to work perfectly on it.
    You can choose to temporarily load a rom (PSRAM), or to write a rom to it so that it works like an actual GBA game (NOR). NOR is necessary for 32mb games, as it is too large for PSRAM.
    You can overwrite the NOR flash anytime, and continue to use PSRAM flashing whilst the NOR is in use.
    Better yet, the Acekard AKAIO firmware can do all of this natively, you won't need to use anything like GBA Exploader, but you still can if you like.

Shoptemp should be a good place to buy one, they have it for $20.