Hacking Looking for help with Chrono Trigger stuck in warp issue.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Along with the other differences noted, the Nintendo logo on yours is red when the legit cartridge has a silver logo for that.
Sorry you got a bootleg :( They didn't even put a ROM on it with the AP patched, how inconsiderate of these scammers.

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Elli
does this fake ds game save onto some internal, built-in micro sd card or does it save onto the 3ds sd card? if you can find your save on the 3ds sd card, then you can download a save file from after the freeze or play until right before the freeze on your 3ds, save, copy save to pc, get the patched rom, play till after freeze, save, restore save to sd card...

I don't think that would work because the AP protection causes the game to loop at each warp point, not just the one at the Millenial Fair near the start of the game. So he would need a very large amount of save points to make any progress in the game.

Elli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all the info, I'm currently in contact with the seller I will let you all know how it turns out. I won't release the seller name for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr