ParkerMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys

I got a mini hitbox to play games(PS4 version disc )on my PS5, at the beginning it is nice worked, but at about 8 minutes, this controller disconnected with the console

I checked the guidance, it says I need this files to update my controller

I got in the configuration,it says Please upload the 3 required files and click the "Verify & Save" button to use PS4 Mode.

Does any one knows where can I get this docs? That would be very helpful to me,thanks a lot

Solution
You need to research two things to achieve what you want:

1) No one is going to share the files directly to you, you'll need to find a legal way to obtain them yourself from your own genuine PS4 controller. Search for "PS4 controller Priate Keys".

2) Go to gp2040-ce.info, It's the website of the pico firmware your board is using, read it entirely. You'll need to follow the instructions to access the web browser of the board to be able to upload these files.

ParkerMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys

I got a mini hitbox to play games(PS4 version disc )on my PS5, at the beginning it is nice worked, but at about 8 minutes, this controller disconnected with the console

I checked the guidance, it says I need this files to update my controller

I got in the configuration,it says Please upload the 3 required files and click the "Verify & Save" button to use PS4 Mode.

Does any one knows where can I get this docs? That would be very helpful to me,thanks a lot
it says i need 3 docs ,somethings like key sig serial sig, totally have no idea where to get these
Post automatically merged:

it is powered by rasperry PI PICO2040

ParkerMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would assume the firmware updater tool will grab those 3 files?
thanks for your advice, maybe i typed wrong word,it's called haute 42 board mini, actually it is not hitbxo, just like some fight games stick but it is more like a mini keyboard, I find it is very cheap on aliexpress, then I got one, but it seems not work well on PS5/PS4

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for your advice, maybe i typed wrong word,it's called haute 42 board mini, actually it is not hitbxo, just like some fight games stick but it is more like a mini keyboard, I find it is very cheap on aliexpress, then I got one, but it seems not work well on PS5/PS4
Hmm the official site for haute42.com does not respond…

ParkerMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked the sellers , he said their team don't have these files and will never provide these files to anyone .
That why i‘m here for help
2222.png

ParkerMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m scouring the net for you now
That is so so so sweet of you , when I got these files I can use this board to play on my PS5 console,if it can't be solved, thanks anyway,it's okay,my dear friend, I can still play PC steams by this board
Post automatically merged:

Can you use the haute42 android/iOS app with this device?

I have contacted them on Twitter.
they don't have an app, only to set in a website on PC

Reactions: KiiWii

alucardx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

1) No one is going to share the files directly to you, you'll need to find a legal way to obtain them yourself from your own genuine PS4 controller. Search for "PS4 controller Priate Keys".

2) Go to gp2040-ce.info, It's the website of the pico firmware your board is using, read it entirely. You'll need to follow the instructions to access the web browser of the board to be able to upload these files.

Last edited by alucardx2,
Solution

ParkerMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thanks bro, I figured out what's this all about, this files are some sort of hacking stuff , no wonder gp2040 and the haute42 seller don't provide these, I know how to set on web configuration, but I still need to abtain these files from my PS4 controller,actually I searched from internet yesterday about how to extract these from my official controller, the guidance is too freaking complicated to me:sad::sad:,I don't think I can handle this. maybe I should give up to play on my PS4 console now ,however,I still can play thi board on Switch and PC, thanks again my friend.

Reactions: alucardx2

alucardx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I haven't tried it, but another possible solution is to get a usb-c extender with a toggle switch, so you could disconnect and connect the controller easily without ever damaging the connectors.

ce06575_grobo.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols