Gaming Looking for games like these

bramblez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiyas,

Yesterday I went out and bought a DS console with an R4 so i'm looking for some game info. At the moment I only have New Super Mario Bros til my R4 gets delivered but so far it's really good. I'm loving the size of New Super Mario Bros and also the way you get to unlock everything. What I want to know, what other games on the Nintendo DS are like New Super Mario Bros where you got a big size game and can unlock stuff? It don't have to be platfomers it can be puzzle games or anything with good gameplay.

Cheers

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
blackmaff's right, try them all, but he didin't answer your question

What comes to mind for me are the Castlvania games, very fun, large games with lots of items and powers to collect (especially dawn of sorrow) and high replay value for harder modes, playing the game with special characters and so on...

Also, Kirby Squeak Squad is a pretty good platformer and you have to unlock special powers for every weapons in the game wich is fun to me.

Nothing else comes to mind right now... hope you enjoy these games
smile.gif

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
Check out the essential NDS games thread..

You mustn't restrict yourself to one type of game only.. if that were the case you would miss out on wonderful titles like Phoenix Wright, Trauma Center and Ouendan to name a few.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My all time favourite: Advance wars: Dual strike!! Awsome addictive game with perfect multiplayer options (multicard)

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 to Advance Wars. If you wake up in the middle of the night and cant get back to slepp play some Advance Wars for an hour, then you will be alright.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
-1 to Tank Beat. I respect your opinion, TLS, but it's one of the worst games I have ever played. Brothers In Arms DS is great and AWDS is marvelous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...